Commerzbank Präsenz in Japan
Wir sind Ihr Partner für Corporate Banking in Japan. Profitieren Sie von unserer langjährigen Erfahrung und einem weltweit einheitlichen Betreuungsmodell.
- Deutsch sprechende Betreuer an den German Desks aller internationalen Filialen (zielführende Unterstützung beim Marktzugang durch Vernetzung vor Ort: Kammern, Wirtschaftsprüfer, Anwälte, Beratungsfirmen).
- Weltweit einheitliches Betreuungsmodell gemäß der aus Deutschland vertrauten Vorgehensweisen
- Ihr persönlicher Betreuer bleibt Ihr erster Ansprechpartner. Mit seinem ganzen Wissen um Ihre Anforderungen und Wünsche koordiniert er den Einsatz der weltweit agierenden Relationship Manager und Spezialisten.
Unser Angebot für Sie in Japan
Das Leistungsangebot umfasst die komplette Palette des Corporate und Investment Banking
- Betriebsmittel- und Investitionsfinanzierung
- Syndizierte Kredite
- Sicht- und Termineinlagen
- Strukturierte Termineinlagen
- Devisen- und Geldhandel
- Zins- und Währungsderivate
It has recently come to our attention that solicitation for a suspicious FX product has been undertaken with a fraudulent claim that its collateral is managed by Commerzbank.
We have recognized that an offshore FX broker that is not registered within Japan has sent suspicious e-mails of solicitation to investors in Japan who, the broker says, were introduced to them by a global investment advisory organization. In these mails the broker fraudulently claims that Commerzbank manages 100% of their collateral.
Commerzbank, however, does not have any relation to such a broker nor does the Bank manage the respective collateral. We would, therefore, like to ask our customers to be aware of such fraudulent e-mails. Please also contact the police if you suffer losses as a result of receiving such e-mails.
Warning on Phishing Scams and Hoax E-mails
Recently there have been a number of reports about phishing scams and hoax e-mails fraudulently using existing banks’ or other financial institutions’ names.
If you happen to receive such suspicious e-mails, please take the below measures and protect your own personal information including your ID, password, etc.
Hoax E-mails that would Cause Computer Virus Infection
These emails use your bank’s logo and copyright to notify customers about credit cards, etc. and contain links to your bank’s website. By clicking on the link, the customer is taken to a forged website and the computer’s computer will possibly become infected by a computer virus.
At this stage, Commerzbank AG Tokyo Branch has not received any report of our customers falling victim to this hoax. If you, however, receive a suspicious e-mail, please follow the below instructions and delete the suspicious e-mail.
- Do not open any suspicious e-mail.
If you open the mail,
- do not click the URL or do not open any attachment in the suspicious e-mail; and
- do not reply to the suspicious e-mail or click a “return” button.
If you mistakenly accessed to such suspicious website, Commerzbank AG Tokyo Branch strongly recommends that you check if your computer has been infected by a computer virus using the most updated antivirus software.
Identity Theft and Phishing
Phishing is an electronic scam that attempts to obtain confidential personal or financial information from its target. It takes the form of a fake (e-mail) message, which appears to be from your bank or other financial institution. The message usually includes the company name, logo and a link to a website that instructs you to update your account information sometimes by providing your bank account number, birth date, etc. with a dire warning if action is not taken. Then, your personal information can be used for fraud.
The Commerzbank AG Tokyo Branch does not ask our customers to confirm your account number, password, or any other personal information via e-mail. If you receive such fraudulent e-mail, please do not respond to the mail and disclose your personal information.