Investment loans for sustainable financing
Financing of sustainable plants and facilities*
Investment loans for sustainable financing place the focus on a sustainable purpose. They are available exclusively for financing the following plants and facilities:
- construction, expansion, acquisition of plants for electricity generation from renewable resources such as solar, water, wind, geothermal energy**;
- construction, expansion, acquisition of plants for heat generation from renewable resources such as solar or geothermal energy**;
- construction, expansion, acquisition of plants for hydrogen generation from renewable resources (solar energy);
- acquisition of electric and hydrogen vehicles and construction or acquisition of related charging stations.
Alternatively, you can preserve your equity and secure your liquidity with lease financing for sustainable investments.
Sustainable investments supported by public subsidies
To finance environmental and economic sustainability investments, we also offer – as an alternative or supplementary means of financing – public subsidies in the form of programme loans or global loans from Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW), Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank and state development banks. Commerzbank is one of the largest partners of EIB (European Investment Bank) and KfW – Germany’s largest development bank.
Eligible projects include:
- sustainable investments in fixed assets (buildings, machinery/equipment);
- energy and resource efficiency (water consumption), climate and environmental protection (plastic reduction), renewable energy;
- emission avoidance/reduction (CO2, dust, noise);
- cross-sectional technologies, waste heat usage.
Speak to your corporate client advisor or contact us directly.
Further information on our sustainable investment loans
*This offer is only valid for customers in Germany and/or accounts managed in Germany
**after individual verification